~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Party Invasion


At school today, we had a Teacher's Day event. As always, everyone including the sesi petang join us in the morning. Then, there were some boring crapspeeches that I skipped and some performances by a Form 6 class and this group of "yuppies". The same ones that I had mentioned in Casual Yuppies of Gapor. Ugh! I feel so menyampah watching those yuppies and their stage act. I mean, they upstage every other people with their incompetence in performance. If they need a gig, might as well do it somewhere else. In school, their stage act has nothing to do with Teacher's Day.
Anyway, my class did this so-called "feast". It was such a let down 'cuz the whole thing didn't live up to the standards of a Form 4 class. Just then, the yuppies invaded our class. Though I hate despise them, they put up a fucking awesome party craze. Our class was the loudest 'cuz they turned up the amp they brought in. I can't describe how wild and crazy it was. I'd post the videos I took earlier but there was no sound. So shitty...

No comments:

Post a Comment