~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Casual Yuppies of Gapor

This is how I define yuppies: they are rich, snobbish and pretentious hypocrites mainly among girls with high-class parents.
I can say I've describe several of them in school even though they're not in power suits, but I'm sure they're parents are and someday they would, too. Ugh, I can't say how much I loathe these people. They are just so...urgh! They don't talk to anyone unless they have to show charity to the lower-class and not the 'In' crowd people.
Some days I ask myself, Why did I ever want to be part of those desperate status-seekers.
I won't say names but these guys exists in groups. Mostly, you can find them in my school's Interact Club, Pathfinder Club, Handball Team, LEO Club and St. John Ambulance unit. These yuppies are mostly Chinese - rich or poor, pretty or ugly - and those who can speak Chinese - rich status-seekers.

No comments:

Post a Comment