~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Miss You BFF

Haiya...I seriously have a lot in mind lately. It's all piled up 'cos I don't have anyone to tell about it. Geez..I really miss and need my best friend right now. Sadly, Arine is away in a boarding school which she came to hate. Hmm..if I really did went to SMV Matang, could she be able to transfer there? Well, no use for that now since I'm in a regular school.
Good gosh, I didn't realise we were going through the same situation. I wish I could take her somewhere and just spend some time together. But, I'm too cowardly to hang out with her outside of school. I guess I'm too used to being around her in school than out if school. Well, there's always Lorenzo to break the silence. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment