~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dream a Nightmare

I guess it wasn't one of my most horrifying and deadly nightmares but it was the most hurtful.

Two nights ago, I  dreamt of me and Harrison.
It was a hot and sunny afternoon. I was lying on my couch while watching TV. Then, I dozed off and fell asleep. When I blinked my eyes open, Harrison was lying beside me, sound asleep. I cuddled between his arms and he woke up. He was shocked but also happy. Just then, my mom's door turned a little. I hurriedly told him to get into my room. When my mom was gone, I went in to check on him. I was expecting something like a hug but instead, he paced around looking anxious and asking me, "What the hell am I doing here?". By the look on his face, he must thought I kidnapped him. I sat on my bedside, staring at a book, while he paced around calming himself. When his head was clear, he finally said the most hurtful things, "Let's pretend we don't know each other and we never met,". I gave him a dirty look and said, "We're already like that,".
I blinked my eyes open and I was already awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment