~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sakit Hati

If translated directly, it means pain heart. But it's a term here used when one feels very offended. And right now, I am actually very offended. I know it looks like I'm blogging just to complain about my life and I think i am. Seriously, here is the only place I feel comfortable saying all of these things out.
I guess I should have expected it, but it is something I never wanted to expect. I mean, I'm "dating" a half-assed playboy, half-heart sweetie. But he's mostly a half-assed playboy. He talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. He keeps saying he'll be faithful to me and that he cares for only me. But, come on, it's all talk. That's why I don't see the relevance in believing everything he says.  Seriously, right now, he's talking dirty to some slutty bitch somewhere. I know 'cuz right now, he's (Kolony term) BOMM-ing with some slutty bitch. He's always BOMM-ing with some slut from somewhere.
Why?? WHY am I always attracted to half-assed jerks?

No comments:

Post a Comment