~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Relationship Relapse

My second relationship is totally like my first relationship. The difference is, the worst parts are multiplied 5 times more than my previous relationship's problems. But then, at some point I don't really care and change back into a dumb love struck moron.
Seriously, this is a relapse of my previous relationship. Date the half-assed sweetie, get love struck, get mad at the ass, then get back into the love struck mod, then back into getting mad. Soon, the cycle goes on over and over until it reaches to sudden brick wall on the road with a stupid break-up.
Gosh, I'm like my dad in these relationship stuff. Unlucky in love.... -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment