~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Overwhelmed!! T.T

I am close to tears T.T when I looked up online for the latest Vampire Kisses novel. It so happens that the latest installment is the last installment of the series. I am close to breaking because I don't have it and the other previous titles I don't have. Maybe I should ask my dad for his credit card so I could get it online. Or maybe my mom, since she buys her books online. I am also desperate for the manga version titled Blood Relatives
Aside from my vampire fantasy books, I also want the werewolf fantasy novels : Once in a Full Moon, Magic of the Moonlight and Full Moon Kisses. I am in desperate need of these because I am so bored out with other things and other books. Also because I will cry in my sleep with the haunting thoughts if these books' absence in my shelf.
For my 16th birthday, all I want are these books!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment