~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Home Alone Teen

It's kinda boring when you're alone. And silent. I kind of prefer to be alone but there's no drive to do anything. I mean, I'm used to be asked to do something and I'm always kept busy. Right now, I still keep myself busy without the stupid stress from my mom and sister but it just feels like nothing was done.
It feels weird that my mom lets me stay at home alone. Unlike last year where she insisted my grandma come and babysit me. It still makes me pissed thinking about it.
Though, this year, she starts leaving me alone at home while she indulges herself with her damned new house. Ordinarily, I am this house's and pet's babysitter and cleaner while the rest of my family are away.I don't complain about being alone. I just don't like that my mom never tells me anything and just walks out on me. Everyone around me are like that. And it makes me so pissed sometimes. They always say I don't know anything but how am I supposed to know anything when no one tells me anything.
Well, I'm going back to doing something that feels like doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment