~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Complicated On-Off Relationship

Yeah, my relationship can get complicated. I mean, I am dating a sweetheart playboy, so I should be expecting complications.
I did and I wasn't surprised or shocked when he told me he was seeing someone else besides me. It didn't bother me at all. Why should it? We live far apart so it's easy for the other to cheat or whatever. Though, I don't cheat, especially in serious things like relationships.
Even though he cheated (to me it doesn't really count), I didn't care. But it does hurt when he displays it where I can see it, just not so much.
Y'know, it's kind of funny when he tries to break up with me but the break up doesn't last long. Earlier, he did because he was seeing another girl and he thought this relationship couldn't go on long. 20 minutes later, he attempts to call me and text me but to no avail, since I didn't think he wanted to text back. When I called him, I laughed because he said he missed me. I totally expected that. He said he was in a lot of stress and that he was depressed, so he called. Just to say he misses me.
We talked his stress out and we got back together. During the 20 minute break up I thought, I should change my relationship status but I should probably wait until tomorrow to see if he's gonna me call tonight and ask for a return relationship. AND it totally did.
*sigh* I know him too well ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment