~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

STRESS

I have no words to describe how distress I am about the things I have to do this week and what I've been facing.
Coincidentally, I'm writing my oral test about the cause of stress among teenagers. So far, I've only been able to complete the part where school is the biggest distress in a student's life. But I have no clue how to elaborate on social problems being the cause of stress, because I virtually don't have a social life. I would continue on about family problems being one of the cause of stress but recently, I haven't had much of a conflict with them.
Though, I do have a little problem with my boyfriend. At some point, he's a big sweetheart with a bad temper but other times, he's like a playboy asshole. He has this weird sudden change in mood and personality. It really makes me uncomfortably whenever he decides to call. I sometimes stress myself about it but I try hard not to.
These are not my only problems. I have many other school related problems that I wouldn't want to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment