~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Missing a Stranger

I still don't know much about my mystery boyfriend. Just that he's a lot like Harrison from the past; funny, sweet, open-minded, overly romantic, macho and many other things. I find it sweet and romantic that he wants to call me every night. And I feel happy when he laughs after listening to my laugh. When he calls, I had a million things in my mind that I want to say out to him, but I forget them completely when I hear his beautiful voice.
I really miss him right now. He hasn't called me in two days. I shouldn't worry about it, too much. I mean, he's a grown man. He can take care of himself. But then, I feel all helpless because I'm younger than he is and we live far apart. Gosh, I feel empty not hearing his voice.

Sayang!!! I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment