~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Emotion Troll

The other night, I don't know where I got the guts to ask him if he still missed me. It was a sudden feeling - also, I REALLY wanted to kiss him. Before I sent the text, I prepared myself as if I was preparing to throw a hand grenade. I pressed sent, I panicked and tossed my phone on my bed from the door and shut the door as quickly as I could and ran to my kitchen hiding under the table waiting for it to explode. <---- Bodoh
I didn't want to check for replies immediately. I came back half an hour later, hoping for a scaredy-cat response but only to find a NO. I was hurt and heartbroken - for the third time - the whole night.
Until late at almost 10pm, I had 1 text saying he was just kidding and 11 missed calls. I was so pissed when I read the text! But excited and fluttery at the 11 missed calls. Aww...he still cares about me =3

No comments:

Post a Comment