~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dance Workshop

I went to a dance workshop this morning at a place called Tyng Dance Academy. The type of dances they had were KPop, hip-hop, LA style, ballet and Latin dance.
I didn't want to take the whole thing, just the hip-hop, ballet and Latin dance. But I only managed to go for the KPop and hip-hop. I didn't like KPop 'cos it was too cute for me and I hate KPop. Hip-hop was pretty cool, even though the moves were so gangsta, tough and tomboy. Well, that's my style =) However, LA style was similar to hip-hop but you don't follow the beat, you follow the lyrics. Which was a little hard for me to understand 'til I left half way, also 'cos the instructor spoke 100% Mandarin - and I didn't understand a word he just said.
All I can say is this: HIP-HOP ROCKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment