~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Caking up some faces

Tomorrow I'll be dolling up some actors for the drama. The problem is I don't have the make-up that I'll need. Luckily, tomorrow is just rehearsal on stage. On Wednesday is the real thing!
I have the whole idea on how the make up should be. The characters; Dorothy, Zeke, Hickory, Glinda and Elpahaba would need some elaborate and bright make up which will enable the audience to see their facial expressions. It's gonna be explosive!
Ugh, I'm getting headaches; like the time I'm supposed to direct. I think I'm not the type to handle pressure so well. My mental and physical state are always failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment