~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Drama Epic Fail !

I like putting make-up on people!! Even though I don't use make-up on myself..o.0 My best work was Leon's lion make up; he looked adorable =3 then, there was Charlotte's make- up; all glittery and metallic like a fairy-godmother ;P hehe..
However, make-up won't win us first place or best actor/actress or best script. And yet again, SMK Batu Lintang - as always for the past 5 years - won every category. So damn I didn't watch their performance. I really wanted to see how they did it.
The judge's comment on our play was that the whole thing was sort of copyrighted...and it was wrong for us to follow everything on it, even if it was a "sequel". Our performance was okay...but the actors still can't keep their backside away from the audience. Also, our props were too many and they were a little poorly done.
That's all I can say. AND MY MAKE-UP ARE GOOD!!! YEA..

No comments:

Post a Comment