~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cramps and Camp

I just came back from camping at school. As usual I got cramps from the activities held like senaman pagikawad kaki and jalan laju. I couldn't feel the cramps when my body's relaxed but it's really painful when I stretch my muscles.
Still, camping at school was fun =) HEHE =3 especially when Harrison came >_< he looked so CHUBBY and CUTE!!!!!!!! I couldn't stop myself from looking at him!! He's just so adorable like a giant, huggable, fluffy teddy bear!! SO GERAM right now! I really, really, REALLY want to hug him!
So sayang I didn't bring my camera ='( If I did, I would've posted pictures on this blog using pages. So soi !

No comments:

Post a Comment