~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Sick to my Stomach

Ugh...headaches...nausea...stress...3-in-1 package of pain.
I keep feeling like I'm gonna throw up - like a pregnant woman. I'm considering to take those pain meds for my headache but they just taste bad and I just took them a while ago.
I think this 3-in-1 package of pain is a side effect from my "identity-loss" ordeal. Some kiddy bitches stole my wallet that has my identity card, ATM card, health insurance card, student card and the RM68.60 that I've been saving. I suspected this one chick but the teacher couldn't find anything on her.  Just this afternoon, after school, she walked pass me and stared at the ground with a somewhat guilty face. No doubt she or her gang stole my wallet.
When you really think about it, why take the whole wallet? If it's the money you want, why take the whole thing instead of JUST the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment