~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tomorrow Debatin'

Tomorrow's the "big" Debate Competition at SMK Siburan. Who am I kidding?!?!? The Swinburne University Debate Tournament is BIGGER than this sh*t. Dah la jadi 2nd speaker, maka the debate in SMK Siburan I'm just the reserve and I'm already freaking out! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Good grief, Swinburne gave us 10 themes to study before they tell us what to debate about. Fak U!!!
Sometimes I think the essay competitions, debate tournaments and speech writing contests are just shortcuts for adults to solve whatever problem they have. Ugh..f*ck the government and higher authorities.
Wish me luck inhabitants of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment