~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Loss of Words

The debate competition was this morning and our first opponents were from SMK Batu Lintang. I can say we put up a good fight against them even though I was disappointed by our school's 2nd and 3rd speaker. The points that they presented on 'Reality shows gives bad influence to society' were not like we planned. They sort of sucked at it. But I don't blame on one of them since he was stuttering and was always nervous. That is why SMK Batu Lintang won this round.
They were so cool and confident and they had a really strong point opposing the motion. What I found hilarious was the third speaker, Abel Lim. Gosh, he talked with - as Stephanie said - great "poise", a fake British accent and a pondan-ish tone. But he was REALLY good. I don't think I could measure up to him even though he said we were really good.
Sure gonna be hard facing him when we go for the Drama competition. I heard he was voted best actor for 3 years and he had a great voice for singing. Gonna be really tough to beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment