~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heart's Confusion


Oh my gosh, I'm so confused!
Just as I logged in to Facebook earlier, I got a notification saying Harrison is "in a relationship" but it didn't say with who.
*Sigh* I really don't want to believe that he has found someone else and hopefully not someone as worse as I was. OH MY GOD, I don't know what to think!! I want to say that I'm happy he's found someone else but I won't be sincere because I don't want him to find someone else, especially if that someone was better than me - or secretly worse than me. ARGH!?!?  I'm arguing with myself, again.
Why did this have to happen?! I already planned to contact him, again, tonight. F*CK SH*T!!!!!!!!!!! Every time I want to do something like contact him just to say 'Hi =)' and be friendly, he always has something that makes my plan fall apart!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment