~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Absolute Disappointment!!!

ERGH!!! I'm so mad! ISH!! I really wish I didn't go for the debate yesterday. Terlepas Peluang seeing  Harrison again. So KECEWA la...D'= Dah la Hazel said she saw him yesterday and said he got bulky.  ERRRGHHH!!!!!!!!! I miss him so much la!
*Sigh* but ada-ada jak he secara tidak sedar ruin my plan to berbaik with him. Yesterday, dah 4 times secara tidak langsung ruin my mood. BAAAAAAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Apa la my life this one?! When I no mood to berbaik with him, he berbaik with me. When I have mood to berbaik with him, he don't want to berbaik with me. Macam no chance la!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment