~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Lost Valentine

The Lost Valentine is actually a movie I once saw last year. It's about an eighty-something year old woman who waits every Valentine's Day for her missing/dead husband who went to war 60 years ago.
It doesn't sound as romantic or as touching but it does live up to it's title; having to wait for your missing army husband every Valentine's Day at a train station where you last saw him. Hehh..I once thought I was going to be that same kind of person; to wait for Harrison whenever he'll be away if he ever gets in the army. But I don't think I should think about hat kinda stuff any more, seeing that we're over.
Earlier at church, my old Sunday school teacher said it may be better if Harrison and I were just friends, seeing at how her daughter's experience was with this other sensitive, touchy guy who broke off because they were too far away from each other. And when I really thought about it, it was true; he and I are best as friends.
Hehe..maybe I should do what Arine would do; be friends, no dating, then get married.
=P

No comments:

Post a Comment