~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Double Betrayal

It's a title of my short play that I'm writing right now. Without realising it, the play is actually like a double betrayal I got from Harrison. The so-called "betrayal" I got from him is actually our double break-up.
It's about a girl who is in a deep relationship with this charming guy and they are so in love with each other, or so the girl thought. After a while, the girl found out the guy has been cheating on her this whole time and intends to kill him. Then, the guy was murdered by the girl.
Soon after, the guy's friend who has a crush on the girl asks her to be his girlfriend and the girl accepted. The two were like soul mates. Until, he found she killed his best friend.
At the end of the play, the second guy invites the girl to a private date at a park during the night. The two danced for a while and when she spun herself back into his arms, he stabs her in her stomach.
The End (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment