~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Debate and Drama

Debate and drama; two things that are going in my after school activity. Debate; my teacher chose me for both the Inter-school and Swinburne competition. Drama, on the other hand, was voluntary since it wasn't announced openly to the entire sesi pagi. Not to mention my English essay assignment given to me by my Form 2 English teacher to publish in the school magazine. Good gosh, I just remembered I had my Chemistry and Moral assignments I hadn't started.
Urgh, everything is making me bonkers! Everything is everywhere!
Excessive school-related work and activities should be classified as mental and psychological abuse. I can see why the world is full if shitty and crappy people in the world; they're all stressed by other people in their past who were stressed.
My life is really full of debate (arguments) and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment