~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

~Oopsies~

I take it back. My return relationship did last more than 24 hours.
Gosh, I am silently crushed thinking about it! I've been thinking for a while - wondering what I did wrong until he asked for a second break-up - and thought maybe it's because of the little things that I didn't do. I mean, he called me 'Ayang' and all that sweet stuff but I didn't call him 'Baby' and, instead, treated him like a friend. Either that or it could have been his cousin who has been texting me. I don't know.
I'm not sure of anything when it comes to him now. Well, it's my fault anyway. I led him on when I was dealing with the whole school transfer situation; undetermined decision, whether I should stay or go. Sometimes I feel like he's tricking me into some kind of "girlfriend test" or what.

I feel a hint of suspicion coming on. What's his game, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment