~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shortest back-together Relationship

Three days ago, I had missed calls from Timothy or Harrison - I don't know which, they used the same phone. The next day, I answered one of the call, don't know why I did. It was him; Harrison. We talked and joked, made puns and laughed. It was nice talking to him and hearing his voice again.
In the middle of the conversation, he asked if I wanted to get back together with him XD but dammit I couldn't understand what he meant 'cos here we use the term return. I was thinking and thinking and thinking and thinking until he told me straightforward. I didn't give him an answer. So we continued to talk for a bit then, hung up. Moments later, I texted him my answer; yes. He wasn't excited but happy.
Then yesterday, after my class, we texted for a while, then he asked for another break up. Only this time, it's because he didn't want to distract me from my studies AND he said we should stay as BFF's - at least until I finish school.

length of my return relationship: around 18 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment