~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Late Magic Fingers

I wouldn't describe them as "magic" but more of skillful. Well, that and an average brain.
I'm not bragging but I'm surprised I could play the piano so well, draw spontaneously beautiful motifs  and occasionally write amazing literary works. I always thought myself of an averagely achieved person; insignificant enough not to shine a spot light on.
Hmm...I have met other people who, I believe, deserve to be in the lime light or some attention even though the things I admire them for are small things. Like this one girl I know who can make a killer nail art design. And another person who has an admirable optimism but is looked down on because of some bitchy gossip.
But then again, I'm easily impressed by other people. That's because all my childhood I've been feeling degraded because of some so-called "silly" comments by family members. Also, because there's a common obstacle who has constantly restricted by outside activity just because I'm a girl and that person also feels degraded because their own past life.

No comments:

Post a Comment