~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Backaches and Headaches

I've become my sister; I have backaches like a 70-year old woman. Thanks to my sucky mattress and "brutal" PKBM exercises yesterday. But, I'll live. Nobody dies of back problems - except for Bella from Twilight.
Headaches: mild migraines here and there. I can't say how bad for Arine, yesterday. When she sat on the ground, she suddenly screamed. Gosh, she has one of her terrible migraines, again. It's a good thing she got her meds in her bag and her granddad was already there to pick her up.
*sigh* I feel sad she had to endure all that pain. She shouldn't hold it in or else it'll turn out like yesterday. I'm glad she didn't come to school today. Best for her to get some rest at home than to add up her stress in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment