~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Eat, Love, Pray

Not exactly the same order like the book and movie Eat, Pray, Love but that is exactly how mine is like.
Eat: I 've eaten everyday since I was born, nothing special about it. Though living here in Kuching has it's perks with the variety of food and flavours. It's like a rainbow of tastes on your tongue.
One of the things I like to eat here is the Sarawak laksa, an incredible mix of sour and spicy tastes. I just love this state!
Love: I've had my fair share of little schoolgirl crushes in primary school and puppy love stalking in early secondary school life. I've never had any boyfriends, because I was too young and immature for that kind of matter.
Hmm...hehehe...Honestly speaking, I was technically 14 and half when I fell - or tripped - in love with the loving and amazing Harrison. I didn't think of it seriously while we were together, even though he has showed me how serious he was about me.
Pray: I'm not one to be religious, especially when I'd turned the age of 12. I skipped church for almost a month because I was depressed when Harrison broke up with me. I still prayed but only for him. The person I'm most worried about is him that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment