~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Moment in Need


It wasn't really one of my most vulnerable moment but, I totally needed him in my mind.
My mom took me to Pathlab to get a blood test. I was kinda nervous about it 'cos there's gonna be needles. And it sort of hurts. When the worker there took my blood, my mom told me not to look at it and look somewhere else. It helped - for like 2 seconds. But then, I heard Harrison's voice in my head telling me to calm down. So, I did.
Gosh, hearing his voice again was so heart-warming. Thinking of him, hearing his voice and seeing his face in my memories, it's just so...unbelievably blissful.
Yeah, it's not wrong for me to miss my ex. It's never wrong to miss someone. It's just wrong when someone tells you you're weak for missing that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment