~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Exhausted!

I..was..so..exhausted earlier today. It may not have been the worst cramps and exhaustion that I've ever experienced but it was...I don't know. I haven't felt that since July last year.
Why was I exhausted and cramping? Well, during Valentine's Day my plan was to give him a special gift even though I haven't had the slightest clue what to give to him. Sadly, it rained heavily for two days. But not today. Today, I had everything ready and a plan in my head; how to get there, what time was suitable and what not. I was so ecstatic! Even though I wasn't giving it to him face-to-face. My heart was pumping so hard and my confidence sky-rocketing into space.
However, the effort was all in vain. Why? Because there was someone in front of his house and I didn't want anyone seeing me there. Ugh..I feel so disappointed! I've been meaning to do something really nice for him and I blew the one chance I got.
Ermm, tomorrow is going to be a month he and I are broken up. Hehh..I didn't realise it has only been a month. I thought by now it should've been August. Bodoe..

No comments:

Post a Comment