~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

!!NEW!! school

This news isn't new. I've mentioned this twice so far but only in suggestion. This time I'm totally going to SMV Matang to learn FASHION. I don't find it fun to do any more but it's the only thing I see myself doing. I find Maths and Science fun, however, they're fun as a hobby.
Seeing that I'll be in Matang I will also be living in a hostel. Matang is too far away from BDC for me to go to and from school like I do in Gapor. I actually didn't want to go 'cos I won't be staying in my own home, my safe place. But I thought about it and prayed to God, I became calm and decided I should go for this fashion thing. Even Harrison said I should go since it's for my future, and maybe someday OUR future.
It's really funny when I saw the list of fashion students; I found three guys who got accepted. AND they were all Malay guys. Omfg...that is so obvious for guys in this race to be so bold and take up fashion. I admire their boldness unlike other guys from other races. So shy and so arrogant; and I mean Lorenzo. He said he didn't want to go to Matang 'cos he's so confident that he'll be able to learn fashion in Milan or New York. News flash: where are you gonna get that kind of money?
Ugh.. Mt advice to rising fashionistas: go to vocational and work your way up to the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment