~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Got Accepted

More than a week after I sent my application to SMV Matang for a fashion course, I got accepted. They called my mum yesterday an told her that I'm in.
I really wish I got the call myself 'cos up 'till now I don't really believe it. But really, I don't want to stay in a hostel. For one, I like school but not school 24/7 and second, I don't want to be so far away from him.
I'm feeling a little down but I'll be going for something I've always wanted; learn fashion. I thought about it and I realised that maybe going there would be a good thing. I mean, going for this fashion thing could ensure my long-term goal. I guess I didn't want this 'cos I'm afraid of losing my short-term personal goals. Afraid that I'll be too far away from him, I guess.
Looks like I need to suck it up and "woman" up. I'm totally gonna get through this. Yeah =D

No comments:

Post a Comment