~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Broken

Just when I thought that I've lost the most closest people in my life, I have lost him, too.
At school, without my BFF's, I feel lost and lonely but still fine.  However, when I've lost him, I feel confused and lost and lonesome and depressed.
It hurts when you lose someone that you have always relied on and loved more than any other in the world, especially when they're your first love. I will miss him always and forever, because I believe that I still love him.
Conclusion, I love him forever and always like I've always promised him. And forever will I try to heal the wound in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment