~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Form 4 sucks!!!(eggs)

OMFG!!! It's only my first day as a Science stream student and I'm already sick of it! I swear, I felt like I want to blow my brains out!
I totally did reconsider this whole thing and thought, maybe I could escape all this shit by going to SMV Matang. Now, I feel so bad inside and I don't know why.
AAARRGHH!!! I may be smart but it doesn't mean I'll automatically go full speed on studies. I'm actually really lazy; inactive in studies and other physical stuff.
Ugh..I hate Additional Maths and Physics. I hate them 'cos Add. Maths is so hard to understand and I have a fucking gozilla woman as my Physics teacher. I swear, I would rather have my mom teach me Physics in class than Mdm. Angie.
GOSH!!! It's friggin' hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment