~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lot's o Homework

My homework is piling up like a mountain.
I have at least 8 exercises in Maths or Add Maths, 2 in English, 2 in Chemistry, 3 in Moral and 1 in Physics. Ugh, my Maths and Add Maths are the only homework that I managed to finish up while the rest I keep them collecting dust at one corner of my desk. Why can there be less homework or at least, more time to do it? You can't expect someone to finish up 8 Maths exercises in 1 night.
Argh! 4 Beta sucks!!! Well, some of the teachers, anyway.
A word of advice, never go to the 1st or 2nd best class in school if you're a smart but lazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment