~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

House Arrest

I'm not REALLY under house arrest, I'm just being hyperbolic with my situation which would be agoraphobia. It means fear of open or crowded places and sometimes it means fear of leaving a safe place.
I'm sort of agoraphobic. I haven't really left my own house without anyone watching or leaving inside a vehicle. The last time I did I was scared to death. I guess I've been inside for far too long; two years maybe. Well, that's teenage transformation; you change from a cheery, silly little kid to an emo,  alienating teen.
'Guess it was that anger and jealousy that was building up inside me. But I've only been inside for so long because of the first two years of my secondary school years; staying home in the morning and going to school at noon 'till dusk. You kinda get a lot lazy in the morning, especially for the ones who sleep in like me.
Besides that, I thought of myself for being in house arrest because my mum always counts on me to do chores. Since we didn't have any schedule of turns to do chores, I was the hard labour victim. But this year, my brother is the one doing all the work because he's getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment