~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sent my Application!

I just realised that today was the last day for me to send my application for a vocational school. And I totally did. I actually planned to send my application a the last minute because I wasn't sure if I wanted to get into fashion. Also, I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave my boyfriend alone in Kuching.
Well, the important thing is I sent it. There's no guarantee that I'll get in or not but, there's no harm in trying. Makes me realize that life can be a bit of a gamble. You put your money on the table and let fate or luck do the work. Kinda like love. Take chances on new things and hope that you get what you're hoping for.
And what I'm hoping for is...nothing. I'm doing it because I'm doing it.
However, I'll miss him and some old friends, too. Kinda breaks my heart when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment