~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Turning 15

It isn't really my birthday today. Yesterday was my birthday, actually. I was kinda unsatisfied this year on my birthday. Not that I was ungrateful or anything but I just felt lonely, y'know. I thought I wanted to go and cut my hair but I didn't have any money and I couldn't possibly ask from my mum. My parents don't care for anything insignificant as a birthday, unless if it's their birthday. I totally wanted to hang out with Charlotte like I always do on my birthday but I didn't have any credit to text her.
While Charlotte spent a normal day with friends and swimming, I spent my birthday crying in my room while left at home alone. I really thought of highlighting my hair green, add an extra piercing on my ear and maybe pierce my lip. I wanted to show of some rebellion. But all of that didn't happen.
Y'know, I'm glad Charlotte had a great time while I was crying. I just remembered that when I'm happy, others are miserable. But when I'm miserable, others are happy. That's kinda been my philosophy ever since I noticed it. I'm not glad when I'm miserable but glad others had a good time. That doesn't count my parents. If I'm miserable as hell, I'm dragging them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment