~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Breaking Dawn

OMG! Today the new Twilight movie is coming out AND I will be out on a date to watch it. Hmm...I do want to go with my friends but this would the first time for me to be out on a movie date with him. I'm having doubts that he would like it and might have a bad time. He is the big macho guy and he probably doesn't like watching Twilight. Whatever it is, I'm still gonna enjoy myself.
But then again, I don't want my friends to be left out. I guess I can go tomorrow or on Saturday with my friends. At least we'll spend some time before some of us won't see each other again. Hehe..Best Friend's Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment