~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Movie and a Friend

Breaking Dawn was awesome! But I want to watch it again, only this time I'm going with Charlotte and her little sister. I need a girl time watching that movie. That way I'll focus more on the movie than the person I'm watching it with. Like the time I went with Harrison, I kept staring at him. Also, I didn't enjoy my last moments of the movie very well that time. I got upset when Harrison was making fun of the sad and scary part of the movie. He was being so insensitive that time. That is why I'm going with a friend so we could talk about the movie after we watch it.
Talk about being insensitive; Harrison was not sensitive about it at all. Just really sensitive when something upsets him in his own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment