~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bad Feelings

I've always imagined myself being cheated on after a long-term relationship. Sometimes I would see myself being the one who is cheating.
It hurts when I imagine him cheating on me with someone else but I don't know why I kept the image going. It's like I want it to be real. And when I see myself cheating with some guy, I feel no guilt. In my thoughts, I know I have someone already but the actions I see myself doing is without guilt.
Sometimes I do feel like I want to be cheated on; to have my heart broken by someone who promised and swear that he would never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment