~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BFF's Dilemma


Just yesterday, I found out Charlotte is going to break up with her boyfriend, Carl or Trevor (we don't know his real name). She says there's no use of being boyfriend and girlfriend if the can't see each other. They both agreed on it and decided to break up but the guy doesn't seem to be ready. So, now I'm not sure if they already are.
Y'know, that guy doesn't have deactivate his FB account. I mean, how else is she going to talk to him? The only number she got was his mum's number. I guess they could connect through a mutual friend like Nadiya but misunderstanding could happen. I really want them to get back together so I thought of inviting both of them to a barbecue party I'm going to,  just so they could spend some time together ad work things out.
The problem is, Carl -or Trevor- is in Singapore and Charlotte probably has no way of contacting him. That is so sad. I hope he gets some time off from working around Christmas so he could REALLY spend some time with her. That would so sweet and so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment