~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Desperate or Over-excited? II

Continuing from the previous post. I did ask Harrison about the almost-getting-engaged thing, through text and he admitted that it was true. However, his story connecting to her changes a lot, especially the one about him going to Bitangor but I'm not going to talk about that. So, he said it was true, it happened because his parents asked for it and the"engagement" was a bust because his ex's family didn't like his family's position. Now, he's grateful that it didn't went well because he got to meet the girl of his dreams; me =D
The whole thing still bugged me yesterday when I texted him and thinking back about it, I asked him why did he propose to me right after we got together. His answer, he was over excited and he couldn't think of anything else. You can't really blame him for that. Only now I knew that he had a crush on for me for a long time before having the guts to "communicate" with me.
Still, I want to know if he was just desperate or over-excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment