~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

School's Out !!

I'm a day late but it's never too late. School is totally out! A month and a half of freedom!! I know I'm suppose to be excited but I'm totally not. I do need a break from all the studying, homework and tests but school is where I meet my friends and be away from my family. It's that safe place I go to when I have a bad night with my family. A place where not one image of them are present.
Well, I got a whole month and a half to be lazy and do nothing. Just wish I had the resources to do something, like friends and money. Friends; so I could have someone to do stuff with and money; to get whatever or wherever I need for the activity. Who knew school holidays would be boring. Whateves...

No comments:

Post a Comment