~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dream Vacation 2013

I know I hate Selina Gomez yet I still watched Monte Carlo. Well, it's boring when there's only five of you in school. So, us girls watched Monte Carlo. About a girl who had just finished school and wanted to travel to Paris, France for a dream vacation. Then I thought, Why not I do my own dream vacation and take some of my gal pals with me? Total genius idea!
However, I don't know where to go and who to bring. But I do know I need to save up some money for that vacation trip. At first, I thought maybe Italy and all those European countries but they're all too expensive. Prague, maybe since it's the most gothic city. Or so I heard. It's not definite but I'm really hoping for this vacation trip. Hmm...what would he think of this? He might try to stop me like in the movie. I don't know. It's really my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment