~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Missing Everyone

I'm gonna miss everyone. Especially the ones I was close to; Arine, Natasha and Avie. They're gonna be heading somewhere better for them. Some place worth the education they need. Well, things do turn out the way I predicted them. My friends all gone while I'm left to stay here. I never really did imagined myself as a famous and successful fashion designer. Though for everyone else, I imagined they would have the best time of their lives.
Seriously, these people were my whole world. I'd be nothing without them. It won't be easy finding "replacements" for them because I have never met anyone like them. I just wish we could reconnect again. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of person who doesn't look back on something that was way back in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment