~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

saying I Love You

'I Love You' is so hard to say. It is a simple phrase with three little words but it's a phrase that gives a huge meaning to someone. In my world, I have never heard or recall someone saying 'I Love You' to me, whether it's from any family member or friends. That's why it's really special to me when he says he loves me. It's not special when he says it ALL THE TIME!
What I hate the most is when I feel like he's saying it just to end our conversation on text. Most of the time, he's just saying it because he thinks he should. I get so annoyed, y'know. I like it when he sends it every now and then but it's just annoying when he sends it ALL THE TIME! Sometimes, I feel like he's the one who's more desperate for love, not me. I mean, I went online to look for guys but, him? He "proposed" some time after we got together! For God's sakes, man! Give me a few a years to get to know you. Then, pop the question. It's like marriage at first sight, not love at first sight.
What really makes me uncomfortable is when he expects me to say it. He's always just staring at me while he waits for the words to come out. He's always pressuring me to say it. I feel bad knowing I can't say it to him. But I feel worse when he's the one pressuring and expecting me to say it!

No comments:

Post a Comment