~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Undecided Future of A Woman

How does one follow a dream when she has many dreams? Or are those dreams just goals and interests in life? But aren't dreams goals and interests in life? Well, I don't know. I didn't decide what dreams, goals and interests means. All I know is I have them. What I need to know now is what to do with those dreams, goals and interests.
Hmm..when I think about, all I ever dreamed of is to find the love of my life, which seems like I already have. My interests, my interests are many but only because I'm curious about it. Wanting to know what they do, how they do it and finding the main cause why everyone likes it. However, my goals are still a blur. I know now that
I need goals to determine my future; what I'm going to do, who I want to be, where I want to live and with whom I want to live my life with.
All I know now is I want to go to SMV Matang so I could get a diploma in Fashion Designing, then pass all my piano exams so I could get a diploma in Music. After that, I just decided I want to go to University Malaya because they have a recreational arts center. There, I'll decide what I want to do; drama, music, visual arts or designing. Everything is still undecided. So now, I'll just focus on passing my PMR and be the smartass I've always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment