~Me~

Been obsessed with books and writing since I was 8 years old. Then I lost it when I pursued writing in college. Now, I'm trying to find that drive again.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

PMR...Vocational...PMR

Omygosh..I had my BM paper earlier today. Paper 1 was okay but came Paper 2, I was close to panic. I studied only Form 1 and Form 2 novel but suddenly came Form 3 novel, which I didn't study. Thank God, I could answer the question. I made it simple ad easy.
I'm not really nervous or panicked about my other PMR papers. What I'm really worried about is whether I want to go to SMV Matang or stay at Gapor. Actually, my first choice would be at Matang because there's a course for fashion and dress-making, which I desperately want. But then, I heard SMV Kuching will be a Kolej Vokasional where I can get a diploma in the course I choose. And since the school is not too far away, I don't have to stay in a hostel, I can still see Harrison whenever, could easily continue piano class and I have Arine there with me since she already applied.
However, that particular Kolej Vokasional doesn't have fashion and dress-making like it should. I was REALLY hoping they would have a course in fashion and dress-making. I am really upset right now =( If I don't go to Matang for the fashion course, I'll lose my chance at realising my dream. But if I do go, I'm going to REALLY, REALLY, REALLY miss Arine, Natasha, Avie, Charlotte and Abbie. Especially Harrison. I don't know whatI'd do without them.. It was hard for me to make friends and it was hard for me to not talk to Harrison for even a day.
How am I going to get through all this?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment